If we are informed that a public company register has removed (or limited access to) certain information about a person concerned with a company due to exceptional circumstances (for example, because of a serious risk to personal safety), we will:
- Update the OpenCorporates records in a timely manner; and
- Institute a procedure for temporarily removing the relevant information from the OpenCorporates records while this is being carried out.
If you would like us to temporarily redact your information while the record is being amended, please contact us here.
- Your position within the entity
- The reason for requiring redaction
- The steps you are taking with the public register to amend the record
Please note that temporary redaction lasts for 4 weeks and if we do not hear from you after this time period, then the entity information will automatically become visible again. Temporary redaction can be extended if proof that the procedure of changing the record is ongoing.